Here are some changes at Summer Lake Hot Springs: Please Read!!
1) Day use is closed indefinitely. We are only open to guests staying on the land overnight.
2) The Bath House is now full, there are two outdoor tubs available for use as well.
3) Reservations required for tent camping, RVs, cabins, and house rentals.
4) Cabins and house rentals require a two-night minimum. RVs and camping do not require a two-night minimum.
5) Cabins, please bring your own bedding for your stay, sheets, pillows, blankets and towels.
6) Well behaved, on-leash pets are welcome with a one-time pet fee of $30 for up to two pets.
7) Please check weather forecasts more than seven days prior to your visit, the weather can be extreme and we want you to be prepared. Cancellations and reschedules with at least seven days notice are not charged, less than seven days notice for a cancellation will result in a charge equivalent to the price of one night.
These changes keep our numbers down and more enjoyable for our guests to enjoy the healing mineral waters.
Keep safe and be well, wishing everyone clarity of thoughts.