Here are some changes at Summer Lake Hot Springs: Please Read!!
1) Day use is closed indefinitely. We are only open to guests staying on the land overnight.
2) Bathhouse will be drained starting Thursday Nov. 19 2020 until further notice. There will be 3 outdoor tubs available for use.
3) Cabins and House rentals require a 2 night minimum all the time now.
4) Please bring your own bedding for your stay, sheets, pillows, blankets and towels.
5) Reservations required for tent camping, RVs, cabins and house rentals.
6) Pet fee is $30
With these changes it keeps our numbers down and more enjoyable for our guests to enjoy the healing mineral waters.
Keep safe and be well, wishing everyone clarity of thoughts and a peaceful winter.