Policies and Guidelines
Wind, water and sky come together creating a quiet panorama…
...as well as no light pollution 50 miles in any direction, providing excellent star gazing from our outdoor rock pools.
Summer Lake Hot Springs supports this natural sense of calm.
Dwellings are TV- and phone-free, cell phones have limited capabilities, our phone is available for emergencies. Wi-fi is also available near the office and some dwellings.
- Smoking: Permitted outside only
- Alcohol: Responsible consumption of alcohol is permitted.
- No alcohol permitted in pool house or outdoor rock pool.
- Absolutely no glass in pool house or near outdoor rock pools.
- Quiet time on the land: Begins at 9:00pm:
- Camp Fires: Outdoor campfires are permitted in designated fire pits, depending on weather and wind conditions. Always check with office first. Wood available for $5.00
- Drinking Water: There is only mineral water available on the land, some guests enjoy bringing fresh drinking water. The mineral water is good to drink but due to the High mineral content it is not always thirst quenching.
- Bathing Suits, Towels & Spa Robes: Towels are provided for extended stay guests. However, you may want to bring your favorite larger towel, or extra towels if you have children. Robes are an easy, quick and comfortable way to walk to the pool house and get in and out of the water.
- Summer: Large brimmed sun hats, sun glasses and sunscreen.
- Winter: Slip on warm boots/shoes wool socks, warm jackets. It can get quite cold here!
- CD player for music.
Day Use and Hours
- Hours 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- $10 for day use.
- Open 24 hrs for registered guests
- Clothing optional after 9:00pm
- Adults only after 9:00pm
Showers required for all swimmers
- Please support our commitment to provide non-chlorinated pools by taking showers first.
- Make sure children (and adults) wash their bum before swimming.
- Organic soap is provided in bath house.
- Children under age 14 must be accompanied by an adult. The pool depth ranges from 4’-5’.
- Our pools are quiet spaces and we encourage parents to use this as an opportunity to teach children to have quiet fun, for example quiet floating and soft talking. No yelling, splashing, jumping or inappropriate behavior or language is allowed.
Please - No carving on pool walls
- Think of the pool as a sacred place, carving on walls is not allowed.
Be Considerate of Others
- The pools are sanctuaries for healing and repose. Sound echoes in the pool house. This is why we ask that guests be respectful and keep voices low.
- The use of soap, tobacco, alcohol or fire is strictly prohibited in the pool house or outdoor rock pool area.
- Only plastic non-alcoholic water bottles are allowed in pool house. Absolutely no glass in the pool house at any time.
- Respect those that come after you. Clean up behind you. Leave no trace…pack it in pack it out.
- There is a $20.00 non-refundable pet fee for up to 2 pets when staying in cabins or houses. (No pet fee required for camping or RV's)
- Please! Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times in resort area. We have 145 acres and encourage guests to take dogs for a walk/run away from the facilities further out on the land.
- Please clean up after your dogs.
- We ask that you keep dogs off furniture and bedding
- We ask that you bring friendly dogs who like other dogs.
- Guests are required to pay for any damages done by pets.
- If your dog has a habit of getting on beds, please bring an extra sheet or bed cover or ask us for one.
Compost containers are provided in each structure.
Our recycling is 2 hrs away …hence we ask clients to consider packing out basic recycling that you can easily put curbside at your home such as:
- bottles and cans
- clean plastic and paper